Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Randy and I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday at Randy's parent's house. A huge thank you to his mom and aunts for their hard work and superb skills in the kitchen!My dad and brother were able to spend the holiday with Randy, me, and Randy's family. We spent the afternoon hanging out with the cousins and playing Omar's Wii.
On Friday, we traveled back to Valparaiso to spend the remainder of the weekend with my family. Friday afternoon we braved "black Friday" at the Michigan City Outlet Mall. It was well worth the headache, as we got some great deals and loaded up on Christmas presents for others. On Saturday, Aunt Sheila and Uncle Kevin hosted the McGinley Thanksgiving. Uncle Kevin is quite the chef!
Auntie Sheila and me posing with the baby belly. I'm officially in the Third Trimester of the pregnancy and at the beginning of the 7th month. In no time at all, baby will be here! We are so excited!

3 comments:

Leah Matis said...

So happy for you!!! A baby is such an amazing gift. Feel free to email me or call if you need to chat. There were so many questions I had... ha!! Miss you!! OH yah, I've been working at Dr. Farrell's. I really like it!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Mom was so happy to see you & get to talk. She relayed a bunch of it to me. Miss you lots & can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
Love you guys, Jessie

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Hey Kim! You look so great prego!! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!