I've realized that when I attend weddings, I never capture a photo of the bride and groom together. Soo..here are a few from the evening. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hood...best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!
The next picture should come with a caution label. Maybe something like this:
Warning: The image you are about to view may be disturbing and contains graphic content!
Look a little closer at Helaina's feet. Yes, those are 2 smelly turds on her feet and on my mom's finger. We pulled off her overnight diaper without realizing she had left us a present. Miraculously it didn't smear, but ended up on her feet. I thinks she's smiling because she knows she just played a good trick on her momma and grandmother.
As I retold all the events of the weekend to Randy, I am reminded of how much God continues to bestow his blessing upon us. Helaina travels so well and continues to adapt to all situations and new experiences. I'm thankful for a loving family and friends who make us feel so special when we visit and treat Helaina like she is a little princess. Randy and I are proud parents, and we thank you for letting us share our daughter with you.
2 comments:
Love the picture of Megan and John. Good to see you and Helaina over the weekend.
I had fun this weekend with you and Helaina! It was good to see you guys! Can't wait to see you next time!!!!!
Love,
Alexis
Post a Comment