Thank goodness for
great friends! The fun continued this past weekend as our close friends, the Cobb family, traveled from Indianapolis to visit us at our home in Michigan. Since Aiden's visit two weeks ago, Helaina has been saying "baaybaay" (aka baby). So we were really looking forward to Helaina spending time with another baby. Erin and Travis' son, Nolan, is 3 1/2 months old. What a
sweet boy! Randy and I were in heaven...unlike Helaina, Nolan is a super cuddle bug. We spent as much time as possible snuggling with the little man.
Nolan and Helaina hanging out Saturday morning

Helaina attacking Nolan after only a few seconds of sitting near each other

Helaina trying to wear Uncle Travis' hat

"
Hey mom, quit taking my picture! Can't you see I'm trying to play!"
Nolan and Helaina cheering for the #1 football team...GO COLTS!!!

Helaina attacking Nolan (
again) after only a few seconds of sitting near each other. This time Nolan thinks Helaina is flirting and tries to chew her hand.

Erin and Travis had never been to an NHL game. Randy's parents generously offered to watch the babies so we could go on a double date to the Red Wings' game. Even though they lost, a night out together was priceless!

Our friends, our family...thank you so much Cobb family for visiting us this past weekend! We love you and miss you already!
3 comments:
So cute!!! I have really been looking forward to seeing pictures. I am glad you guys had such a great weekend!
great pictures!!! Helaina is getting so big!! She is so adorable!!
Those are cute pictures! I miss you guys!
Love ya,
Alexis
Post a Comment