Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Play Date

Today Helaina had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Isabella and Adam, while I was able to visit with Christina and Lana. We've been trying to set up play dates as a group for awhile and just now were able to make it happen.
Isabella will be 3 this April. Helaina turns 1 next month, and Adam will be 6 months next week. As a mom, I really enjoy seeing the kids in the different stages. Isabella is very much like a big sister to Helaina. Helaina just follows her around the room and throughout the house. Helaina doesn't really "play" with her just yet, but she does parallel play by just wanting to be by her side.

Isabella is GREAT at giving hugs!
Waiting at the door for Lana and baby Adam to arrive...they were both so excited to get more company.
Baby Adam
The best photo I could capture of the 3 of them together. Minutes later Helaina grabbed and ate Adam's rattle. I have a feeling we may have boundary issues in the future!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww those pics are so cute!

Love ya,

Alexis!