Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthdays and Swim Tricks

This week our family celebrated a special birthday, Randy's 34th! We've enjoyed a weeks worth of festivities. We had a nice dinner at Randy's parents home on Sunday night, the girls from work took Randy out to dinner Wednesday night, and on Friday I surprised Randy with a birthday shopping trip! This man likes to shop more than most women I know, so I made an appointment with a friend at Men's Warehouse, and he shopped till he dropped.

Daddy and Helaina

Helaina helping to blow out Daddy's candles

My parents are visiting us this weekend, and we spent most of the afternoon at the swim club
Swimming, swinging, sandbox, and slides...what more could a toddler want?

Our little fish hit another swimming milestone at the pool a few weeks ago. Whatever the big kids do, Helaina will imitate (although not always a good thing), this has been fun. She was with our cousin Alex and every time he went under water, Helaina would follow. After several times, she started opening her eyes underwater and pointing at him. So now we do this about 100 times a day while in the pool.

Hello, I'm a big girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww those are cute pics Helaina is so cute! Hope to see you guys soon!

Love ya,
Alexis!