Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Winter Fun

On Friday, Randy and Jeff celebrated their office Christmas party in the festive city of Frankenmuth. Since I work part-time at the office, I was more than happy to join in the fun. We did some Christmas shopping at Bronner's and enjoyed a traditional German Christmas at the Bavarian Restaurant.
Saturday was Seedy's Birthday! Helaina spent most of the day with him and Teta, while Randy and I finished up our last minute Christmas shopping and errands. In the evening, we had dinner and cake together.

Helaina is an expert at blowing out the candles. One time was not enough though, Helaina insisted we light the candle AND sing Happy Birthday another time!

On Sunday, Helaina attended her second Red Wings Hockey game! I was happy to sport my early Christmas present from Randy and Helaina, the "Rookie" maternity shirt.
We were so glad that Seedy and Teta could join us for the fun! Helaina is one lucky girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics can't wait to see you guys for Christmas love ya, Alexis:)

Leah Matis said...

Cute pics! You look great Mama!