Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sledding

This afternoon Helaina went sledding for the very first time! She doesn't like gloves, boots, or anything too tight so I thought we might have trouble getting her in all the snow gear, but to our delight, she suited up just fine.
Auntie Abla has the perfect sledding hill just out her back door, and she kindly welcomed us over for some winter fun. We had such a great afternoon, enjoying family and making memories in the snow.
Helaina is all smiles after Randy attacks her in a snowball fight!

Helaina sledding by herself

Helaina's buddies and cousins, Emann and Rana.

We've entered the Third Trimester, 28 weeks/7 months. We're on the home stretch. I had my 1 hour glucose test Friday and will know the results sometime this week. The pregnancy has been going well, not much to report. Every person I encounter seems to think that I'm carrying much lower than I did with Helaina, and almost every person I know has told me that I'm going to have a boy. I have no feeling either way, and we are just praying for good health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics helaina is so cute:) Miss you guys:)

Love ya,

Alexis:)