Friday, March 11, 2011

More Pictures

Just a couple more pictures we wanted to share from all our fun last week!

Aiden and Helaina giving goodnight kisses...so adorable! The next day, Helaina kept following him around, saying "Helaina want more kisses!"


Nolan and Helaina having dinner together

Nolan loved pushing the baby in the stroller

Our family maternity photo

And in closing, Baby Freij #2 and I had a great check-up at the doctor today! Baby is head DOWN and no longer breech!!! Thank the Lord! Since all is going well, instead of going weekly, I don't need to see them again for 2 weeks.
The war wound on my thumb is healing well. Randy removed the stitches on Wednesday night, and he says that my risk for infection at this point is really low because it's healing so quickly. Randy's really taken over a lot of the responsibility around the house, and I'm so grateful for ALL the roles he's playing for our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics:)

Love ya,
Alexis:)