Monday, May 23, 2011

Pictures from Valpo

We returned to Michigan safely, late on Saturday evening. Once again, the kids did great, and I was grateful that the drive was rather uneventful. We were so happy to spend quality family time yesterday with Randy, as it seems likes it has been an eternity since the four of us have been together.
Zach is 5 weeks old, and things seem to be settling in our home. Randy will be around more often, no more big adventures for the next couple months, and baby Zach is sleeping a bit longer. I know it will take a few weeks or even months to get into a new routine, but I do see some trends starting to develop already.

The Cobb Family sent us these adorable shirts for the kids soon after Zach was born. I couldn't wait for it to get warmer so they could wear them, and I could post a picture!

Zachary is full of smiles these days. I swear he was flashing them around 3 weeks of age...much earlier than Helaina. This isn't one of his big ones, but it's what I could capture on camera!

Unfortunately, the Great-Grandparents weren't able to visit at the same time (due to Grandpa's busy farming schedule), but we got pictures with both of them with the kids.
Great-Grandpa Walter and the kids

Great-Grandma Walter and the kids

Helaina and I took a joy ride on the 4 wheelers.

Yesterday we were invited to a BBQ with the Khoury family. Helaina, Isabella and Alina played together for most of the afternoon and evening.

While I was in Indiana, I was able to take some pictures of my cousin Alexis and her prom date Jeremy. They looked fabulous for their special evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics:) especially the one of me and Jeremy:)

Love ya,

Alexis:)