Zach has now grown into the tricycle

Is this really our daughter? The toddler turned preschooler and it happened in a blink of an eye. With a helmet and knee pads, she's fearless on her new scooter. She's been having a blast.

Our Christmas presents from my parents. A new bike for me (pretty purple color), a tune-up for Randy, and a bike trailer for the kids. Not exactly the leisurely bike rides I recall from a few years ago, and I love it! A great way to squeeze in a daily workout and some fresh air for all of us.
So cheers to all of you enjoying this early spring-like weather!
Is this really our daughter? The toddler turned preschooler and it happened in a blink of an eye. With a helmet and knee pads, she's fearless on her new scooter. She's been having a blast.
Our Christmas presents from my parents. A new bike for me (pretty purple color), a tune-up for Randy, and a bike trailer for the kids. Not exactly the leisurely bike rides I recall from a few years ago, and I love it! A great way to squeeze in a daily workout and some fresh air for all of us.
1 comment:
Cute:) pics:) yeah the weather here has been awesome:) I have been riding my bike like everyday:) uptown:) it's awesome:) love you guys! Alexis:)
Post a Comment