The kids and I kept ourselves busy too. I hibernated in the library and studied for my upcoming anesthetic exam and in the evening, we visited many of our relatives. The picture is not of great quality because it was taken from the phone, but my dad and I had the honor of watching my niece, Amber, in her high school play. She is very talented, and I was happy to be home to catch one of her shows.


Helaina had her 3 year well visit at the doctor this past week. Thankfully, she is right on track. She's weighing in at 39 lbs (95th percentile) and 39 inches (88th percentile). No shots till next year, and she was cleared to start pre-school this fall.
To all of our Orthodox family and friends, Happy Easter! Such a special day for many of us, and we hope you all had a lovely day with family.
Lastly, a big Congratulations to Randy's cousin Gus and his new wife, Rachel. Gus and Rachel were married this weekend in Austin, TX. Because of the hockey schedule, we were unable to attend, but we were definitely there in thought and spirit and can't wait to see the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment