Last Thursday (1 week ago) Zach had his first day of school! Well, sort of. It's a Parent/Child class, and I am with him the entire 2 hours, however, it is held at a school, in a classroom, with a teacher. I already have anxiety thinking about how he is going to handle preschool next fall. It's not the idea of school, in fact, he's obsessed with going to school, it's the panic that is going to set in when he realizes that mom can not go with him. Yikes!!! Until then, I am enjoying my uninterrupted 2 hours of time this sweet boy.
He has his own locker. He's recognizes the letter "Z" and loves to find his locked upon arriving at school. The stinker REFUSES to look at the camera when I am taking a picture though so every picture shows the side of his chubby cheeks.
Snack and story time.
Finger painting, he loves to make hand prints on his paper. So far, he has impressed me with his behavior at school. He's a wild child at home, but his attention span is getting longer and he is following direction much better. He plays nicely with the other kids during free time, sits for snack and story time, but would rather go head first down the slide during our outdoor time. He's all boy!
I laugh out loud just looking at this picture. We were in the mall shopping for gifts last weekend and Helaina randomly asked if I had my camera in my purse. I did and she asked if I would take her picture next to "this person." I am not really sure who she thinks "this person" is, but it makes me smile every time I see it.
Last Friday was a great day for our family. We closed on our new home! For the most part, things went as expected and are falling into place nicely. We plan to stay at Randy's parents' home for a few more weeks while we finish some interior work, sod and sprinkler system. The kids are excited to move into their new home and start playing with all their new friends in the sub. I love looking at this picture, knowing that so many wonderful memories are going to be made inside those four walls. We are anxiously awaiting the move and the chance to entertain and share our home with our family and friends.
1 comment:
Cute pics:) miss you and see for Jordan's wedding:)
Post a Comment