Well it's technically spring, that's what the calendar says anyway. Hasn't felt much like spring as we had a little of that "white stuff" on the ground a couple mornings ago, but I do believe there is a proverb that tells us that after every winter, spring is sure to follow. In the meantime, we are hopeful and anxiously awaiting the warmer temperature.
Little man is about to turn 3. THREE! He will start preschool in the fall, and after a million attempts, he bravely goes to Kid's Quarters while his sissy swims and a couple times a week I can attend exercise classes. Allelulia---all milestones I was sure we'd never reach until he was at least a teenager. We love him more every single day!
Last week, we attended story time at the library with our Parent/Child class. It's was a hat theme. Zach proudly choose the pilot hat to wear during story time.
Helaina attended her first classmate birthday party of the year at Sweet and Sassy. The birthday girl, Syndey, will be in Helaina's kindergarten class next year and also lives in our subdivision.
A princess again...
With some impromptu planning, the Cobb family decided to pay us a visit this past weekend! It had been 8 long months since we'd seen any of them so we were more than excited to have them with us. LOVE our friendship, love their kids, love their willingness to drive all this way to spend time with our family.
Today was a special day for a few people in our lives. I was able to attend Sandy and Samer's baby shower for their bundle of joy, Baby Aiden, due to arrive on June 13. Literally cannot wait to hold that baby and give him snuggles. We are having a case of baby fever and I'm hoping this helps! :)
And these two cuties, Jacob and Cameron, were Baptized today at our church. Randy bravely took the kids (I had Sandy's shower) and with the help of his family, spent a lovely afternoon celebrating their special occasion.
Sunday night, feeling blessed and fortunate and loved! Couldn't ask for more.




1 comment:
I love those pictures they are so cute!
Love ya,
Lexi!
Post a Comment