Sunday, September 7, 2008
SURPRISE VISITORS
With some top secret planning between Randy and my best friends from Indiana, I opened the door Friday evening to a group of surprise visitors. After the shock wore off, I couldn't have been happier to see their smiling faces and have them at our home for the weekend. I'm not sure if the visit was to see Randy and I or to make an appearance on the blog, hehe :)! I'll definitely give them an A+ for effort and creativity.
Katie, Erin, Megan, and I spent some quality time together catching up and reliving our apartment days in Indianapolis. I am so thankful for their friendship and continued support. My friends are THE BEST!
On Saturday evening, we celebrated Jen's upcoming wedding by attending her Bachelorette Party. This picture is the "bridesmaids reunited." Since our wedding last year, much has changed in each of our lives. Erin was married in July, Randy and I are soon to be parents, Jen will be Mrs. Kulish by next weekend, Megan has a good man her life (John), and Katie and Ryan celebrated another wedding anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We feel so special to be on the blog!!!! We have made it! What a great weekend! Thanks so much for your hospitality! You guys are the best. We miss you both so much but really look forward to seeing you again soon! We love you both tons!
Katie and Ryan
Post a Comment