Monday, January 12, 2009
Baby Shower
Our prayers were answered! Friends and family battled the snow storm to attend Baby Freij's shower on Sunday. My mother-in-law hosted a beautiful baby shower at our church hall. She did such an amazing job, and we can wait to thank her and Ammo with the gift of a grandchild :)!The food was delicious! The cake was gorgeous (and yummy too)! But nothing compares to witnessing the love for a baby that is yet to be born! Randy and I count our blessings daily...and this was a weekend full of them! Thank you to each person who made this weekend so special for us.



Each guest at the shower was to guess the sex of Baby Freij. It was very interesting to hear people's responses and also the reason they think the baby is a boy or a girl. According to the latest tally, "girl" is outnumbering "boy". What do you think?!? In just a few short weeks we'll all know the answer. I only shed a few tears (stinkin' hormones). My mom presented us with a few keepsakes from my childhood...my baptismal gown, slip, and bonnet, first communion veil, outfit I took my first photo in, and hand stitched booties and jacket.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi Kimmie, how exciting!!! My guess is baby boy. You are carrying same way I carried Tye! Congrats Love ya Emmie
Post a Comment