Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back on schedule in 2009

Not much to report the past few weeks. 2009 has started rather uneventful. I started my "post maternity leave" schedule at work, which means that I am officially a "part-time" hygienist!!! I work Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday until Baby Freij decides to enter this world and will continue that schedule after the baby is born. I'm thankful for the extra days off this month as I'm using them to prepare for the baby's arrival.
Randy and I are anticipating a wonderful weekend. My mother-in-law is hosting a small baby shower for Baby Freij this Sunday. A few of my family members and friends will be traveling from Indiana to join in the celebration. I'm praying that the weather will allow for safe travels. Unfortunately there is a winter weather advisory in effect until Saturday night :(.
Tomorrow Randy and I both have the day off and will begin our search for a Pediatrician. We have a few referrals to check out that were given to us from a trusted friend. We also have a little photo shoot with a photographer in Saline. She comes recommended from our friend Kim who had her maternity pictures taken at her studio. Hopefully she can work some magic and flatter my big baby bell!

No comments: