We want to thank both our families for making our Christmas so special. We are grateful for all the gifts and warm holiday wishes given to us and to baby Freij.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas in Indiana
An ice storm hit Michigan and Indiana Friday morning when Randy and I were planning to travel to Valpo for more Christmas festivities. With rising temperatures though, we were able to get on the road Friday midday as the ice slowly melted away. Friday afternoon/evening, my Aunt Vicki and Uncle Scott hosted the Walter Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed opening all their gifts.
Family photo with the cousins and my nieces and nephew.
Randy and I on our second married Christmas. We can only imagine what our next Christmas picture will look like. Will it be Randy and I with a handsome baby boy or a beautiful baby girl?!? What we do know is that we are thankful to add to our family and pray for a healthy baby in 2009.

We want to thank both our families for making our Christmas so special. We are grateful for all the gifts and warm holiday wishes given to us and to baby Freij.
We want to thank both our families for making our Christmas so special. We are grateful for all the gifts and warm holiday wishes given to us and to baby Freij.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thatis such a nice picture!! Christmas was so much fun thank you again for the shall and all of the underewear bra I love it! I hope you guys have a happy new year!! 2009 whoo!!!!
Love, Alexis
P.s I can't wait to come to Michigan on the 11th for the baby shower see you soon!!!!
Post a Comment