Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Randy and I celebrated our second "married" Christmas together today. As a relatively "new" family and also expecting a new addition to the family, I ponder what our "family traditions" will be for the holidays. Growing up, Randy and I both cherish our childhood memories and traditions of Christmas. Sometimes I find myself feeling like a kid all over again with anticipation of dinner parties and exchanging of gifts. This year, Randy and I had a breakfast brunch at our home with Randy's parents and brother. I think this "tradition" might continue for a few years, especially since the baby will be with us next Christmas.
Randy posing next to the Jeep Jogging Stroller. He can't wait to break it out and take it for a "test drive."
One tradition I don't want to change is staying in your P.J.'s almost ALL day on Christmas! Mission accomplished this year :)!
Tonight we are headed to Ammo Jack's home for Christmas Dinner.

No comments: