Helaina and I arrived safely back to Michigan this past Sunday. It was great to be home again with Randy. I don't want to jinx the situation, but Helaina has "semi" started a night time sleeping schedule. She is only waking 2 times at night, with her longest stretch of sleep about 4.5 hours. AND she has graduated into her CRIB for part of the night. She's officially a big girl with her own room.
I started back to work on Tuesday. Half the battle was actually getting to work, once I was there...smooth sailing! Thankfully Sitty (Randy's mom) was able to come to our house around 6 am, so I didn't have to wake Helaina and take her out in the cold. I'm sure it will get easier, but WE DID IT!!! It's calming to know that while we're away, Helaina is having such a good time with her Sedy and Sitty. No matter how much I enjoy my profession, I couldn't wait to get home and see our little baby!
I started back to work on Tuesday. Half the battle was actually getting to work, once I was there...smooth sailing! Thankfully Sitty (Randy's mom) was able to come to our house around 6 am, so I didn't have to wake Helaina and take her out in the cold. I'm sure it will get easier, but WE DID IT!!! It's calming to know that while we're away, Helaina is having such a good time with her Sedy and Sitty. No matter how much I enjoy my profession, I couldn't wait to get home and see our little baby!
Today's picture of "tummy time" on the Bobby pillow.
2 comments:
Back to work? Good for you!! How's pumping going?
She looks just like you!!!!! I love the pics...she is gorgeous!! Do you think she looks like you??
Post a Comment