Helaina will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. She is literally growing right before our eyes. Tonight, before her bath, she weighed in at almost 12 pounds. After talking with some other moms, I realized that it is actually possible for her to be sleeping through the night, even on breast milk. So, I took the advice of a few moms, and started reading "Baby Wise." We're are only a couple days in to the routine, but so far, I think we're making progress! Maybe for Mother's Day, Helaina will give me 7-8 hours of continuous sleep!!! Or maybe I'm just wishful thinking :)
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Fun in the Sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LJ slept about 10 hours at 12 weeks!! You can do it!!
Ahhhh..... Helania is so cute!!!! She is the cutest baby ever!!!
Helania is so precious Kim!!! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment