So...Randy and I are not making much progress in preventing Helaina from sucking her thumb. It's a daily thing she does, mostly for a few minutes before she falls asleep at nap time and bedtime. She is taking to the pacifier a bit better, however, once it falls out of her mouth, then the thumb is immediately inserted. This picture shows how smart our little Helaina is already. This is is her pacifier with her thumb inserted into the opening so when she puts it into her mouth, she's technically sucking her pacifier AND her thumb. Oh boy....what shall we do now?!?
The Cubs were in town this weekend to play the Tigers at Comerica Park. It is a house divided...Randy is a 100% Tigers fan while my heart is with the Cubbies (at times I question my sanity though). We had the pleasure of attending the game together, another wonderful date night. It was the FIRST time that Helaina spent the night away from me. Sitty and Sedo were kind enough to babysit last night and today while I worked. It's amazing how much you can miss one person so much. I'm counting down the minutes till I go pick her up and we head to Valpo for the weekend.



Thursday, June 25, 2009
Summer fun!
Last week, Helaina had yet another summer play date. Auntie Christina and cousin Isabella came over to the house to visit with us. Isabella is 14.5 months old and will soon meet her new baby sister as Christina is expecting a Baby Girl in November. What a sweet picture...Isabella is trying to hold Helaina's hand. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh.. that 1st picture of Helania is so cute!!!!I just have to say one thing Go Cubs!!!!! Boo Tigers!!!!!!!
Well I am looking forward to seeing you and Helania this weekend!!!!!
Go Cubbies!! You guys look fabulous! I was always worried about the thumb sucking, but at least we're in the right field to correct that! Love you guys!
Leah
Post a Comment