July 2nd, my 27th birthday and Helaina turns 4 months old
We get older everyday, yesterday is lost forever as our youth wanes. This thought used to bring a bit of sadness to each birthday after the age of 21. However, since Helaina's been born, my outlook is much more accepting of the aging process. It is pure joy to know that her days have just begun. Our time with her has just begun. So another year older I am, I say bring it on...I have all that I could ever want!Helaina's 4 month well visit was today. She's a happy and healthy baby. At 26 inches, she's in the 90th percentile for height and at almost 18 pounds, well, she's in the 100th percentile. She got her second round of immunizations and took em' like a trooper. There was a 20 second cry, followed by a great big hug from mom and dad, and then she was all smiles as we were leaving the office. Very thankful tonight that God is continuing to bless our family with good health.
3 comments:
So true. Health is such a blessing. Happy birthday!!
Love
Leah
Happy Birthday!!! I am glad things are good for Helania!!!!
Whoo! Helania is 4 months already it doesn't seem possible but I guess it is!! Well glad that things are going good have a great 4th of July!! and Happy 27th B-day!
Love,
Alexis!
Post a Comment