Mom and I were playing the other day, I just happened to look down, and there they were. So I leaned in, and went for them as fast as I could so that no one else had the chance to pick them up and play with them.
Ooopps....I forgot...I can't quite sit up by myself yet, so I'll just lay here until mom or dad can help me up, and I can start looking for those new toys of mine. Mom and dad told me to call them feet. I don't care what they're called though...just as long as they don't forget to bring them wherever I go." Love, Helaina

Friday, July 17, 2009
Smelly Feet
Helaina says: "Hi fellow blog followers. I'm 4.5 months old. When I was lying on my back yesterday I found these really cool things to play with. There are 2 of them. Wherever I go, they are always there. I grab them, pull them towards my mouth, and roll around on the ground while gripping them tightly with my hands. Whenever I'm bored, I just look down, and there they are....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cutest little girl EVER!!!! Love the post!! Who knew feet were such wonderful blessings!!
lots of lovin,
Leah
Aww... that's so cute how Helaina was looking at her toes! Helaina is so cute!!
Love,
Alexis!
Post a Comment