Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Begins

Summer is over and fall is here. This past week Randy and I have been very productive around the house. It's the first weekend in months that 1 of us hasn't been out of town. What a joy to spend most of the weekend together as a family. We began "winterizing" the yard and displayed our fall decor on the front porch. Miss Helaina next her pumpkins...she will be 7 months old next week.
We've also had a small change in our weekly routine. With the new practice and Randy and I working additional hours and days, we had to re-think our child care schedule. So, starting last week, Randy is staying home with Helaina on Wednesdays. Randy's parents are with her Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, and I get the honor on Fridays. To my surprise, when I came home from work on Wednesday, Randy had "super cleaned" the house (mopping, vacuuming, yard work), and Helaina was so happy to have spent the day with daddy. I think I'm gonna like this new schedule :)!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Kim & Randy-

what a blessing it is to see how God is at work in your family and providing you all with so much support! i love checking your blog to see Helaina's growth and hearing all about life in MI.

much love,
anna

Anonymous said...

I like the fall decor very nice! I also like the picture where Helaina is sitting next to the pumpkin that is so adorable!!!!!! Can't wait to see her again!!!!!!
Love,
Alexis!