This weekend Randy and I traveled to Indy to celebrate the wedding of Dr. and Mrs. Jason Bunch. Jason and Linsday were married at The Sanctuary in Zionsville...a beautiful location for a wedding and reception. Jason is a very close friend of Randy's that he met in dental school over 9 years ago. We've shared some great times with both Jason and Lindsay and look forward to many more in the future.


Several of Randy's dental school buddies were also at the wedding. It was a mini dental school reunion. It was great to spend the evening with them and their wives. Many of his friends are married with 1, 2, and even 3 children. It's amazing how quickly lives change in a matter of 5 years since we've graduated. I hope another 5 years does not go by before we see them again. Most of the wives commented that all the guys picked up right where they left off in May 2004. It was a great evening spent in the company of good friends.

To make the weekend even better, Randy and I spent most of Saturday with Katie and Ryan and their newest addition, Aiden. WE ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM! He is 3 weeks old and just precious. The weekend wouldn't have been complete without spending time with Megan & Jon and Erin & Travis as well, so we all got together at The Archer's home to celebrate the birth of Aiden.


A huge thanks to Randy's parents and my parents for watching Helaina and allowing Randy and me to get away and spend some quality time together. I was pleasantly reminded of how much I love my husband :)!
***Keep Grandma Walter in your thoughts and prayers as she recently had a pacemaker inserted during an emergency procedure this weekend. She seems to be recovering well, but is having some slight complications from the procedure. We're hoping she's able to go home early this week (and I know that's where she wants to be right now)! We love you Grandma!
1 comment:
Aiden is so cute! I just wanted to tell you that Grandma had to have a bigger tube put in to deflate her lungs and it is going very well so she be home either Thursday or Friday!
Love,
Alexis
Post a Comment