Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School...well sort of...

Most of the kiddos in our area went back to school the day after Labor Day. Tonight, Helaina began her weekly swim class. After a 3 month summer break, Helaina couldn't wait to get back into the pool and see Miss Courtney. When I walked in from work, she ran to me, pulled on my pant leg and said, "Swimsuit! Courtney! Excited!"
Randy and I were a bit worried that she would resist us holding her in the water, because she spent the last 2 months swimming on her own. Thankfully she followed the other kids in the group and fell right back into the class routine. She only said "Self!" a few times (aka I want to swim by myself!)

Randy and Helaina singing songs
Helaina blowing bubbles with Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to see you guys tommorow!

Love ya,
Alexis!