Randy's parents have been a GOD SEND through all of this. They've nursed Randy and Helaina back to health while I'm away at work and when I arrive home, the house is clean and the fridge is stocked with warm tea brewing on the stove. We are so thankful for everything they do for our family!
Today we tried to enjoy the beautiful fall weather and brought home a small pumpkin for Helaina to draw on. We plan to carve pumpkins for the first time with her sometime soon.
Mommy, Helaina, her pumpkin, and her sucker. This girl has had waaayy toooo many suckers these last few weeks, but she deserves some special treats after feeling yucky for so long.
1 comment:
Love the pictures:) Tell Randy I hope he feels better soon! And that video of Helania was to cute:) Tell Helania Lexi says hi:)
Love ya,
Alexis:)
Post a Comment