Monday, June 27, 2011

Livonia Spree 2011

You know the summer is officially upon us when the Livonia Spree comes to town. The Spree is our city's annual festival that includes food, music, rides, and a phenomenal fireworks display that we have the pleasure of viewing from our front lawn. Being the amusement park junkie that I am, I don't know who was more excited, Helaina or me, to learn that she has met the minimum height requirement of 36 inches for most of the rides. Bring on the fun!!!




This has become an annual tradition for our family to host a BBQ on Sunday. Randy and I have really come to enjoy this day, because it's a chance for both of our families to get together and enjoy each other. People come from miles around to see the fireworks show. It's the best 30 minutes of the summer, and yet again, our sweet kiddos slept right through the monstrous noises, quite the miracle. Somehow with the addition of another child, I didn't get the chance to take as many pictures as I'd like, but a great time was had by all!

No comments: