We had several family members travel from Indiana for Zachary's Baptism on Sunday. My brother, Nathan, was one of the out-of-town guests and attended his first Red Wings game on Friday evening. Wings won, 5-2, and a great time was had by all!
On Sunday, Zachary was Baptized at our church. The Godmother is Randy's cousin, Rana, and the Godfather is my brother, Nathan. It was a touching service followed by a beautiful and delicious luncheon at The Dearborn Inn. A heartfelt thank you to Randy's parents for hosting such a special lunch in honor of their grandson!
2 comments:
I had a great time with you guys this weekend:) it was a blast:) I loved hanging out with Helaina and playing with Zach:) it was so much fun:) you guys are the best:)
Love ya,
Alexis:)
He's so cute! Every time you post pictures I just want to kiss his cheeks! Glad to hear that all went well, looks like it was a beautiful service.
Post a Comment