This past Tuesday was Helaina's last day of the "mommy & me" class. Starting in the fall, she'll attend the same school, but on her own for a couple hours, two days a week. She really enjoyed socializing with the kids and participating in the various crafts, stories, and musical activities. Randy and I don't anticipate it will be much of an adjustment for her, especially since a couple of her current classmates will also be in her class this fall.
Helaina, Edgar the Bear, and Ms. Jeanne
Ice cream treats on the last day with her friend, Delaney (Delaney will be in her class this fall)
Under the parachute!
When I first met Randy, his cousin Rana was 8 years old. Today she is 18 years old and graduating from Ladywood High School. I can't believe that I've known Randy for 10 years, and I feel very blessed to have watched his cousins grow into beautiful young women right before my eyes.
With this awesome, warm weather, the kids have been playing outside as much as they can. We have the smallest plastic pool from when Helaina was a baby, but both kids (and even the older neighborhood kids!) still love to slide down their "castle" and splash into the pool.
So this a video for Zach to remember. He's a tough little guy, mostly because his sister treats him like he is her age. I love that they usually play together, however, you never know the outcome...laughs, bumps, bruises, a little bleeding. I couldn't be more happy that summer is just around the corner!
1 comment:
Cute pics:) Helaina and Zach r so cute:) miss you guys:). Love ya, Alexis:)
Post a Comment