Thursday, August 28, 2014

Babies and Weddings

School starts on Tuesday, September 2.  We are trying to squeeze in every ounce of summer fun that is possible.  The summer has been rather mild, but these last few weeks we've finally felt the heat and humidity.  I am sad to say goodbye to lazy, unplanned summer days, but we are also ready to begin our daily routine.

This past weekend, Randy and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary with a trip to Indiana without the kids!!! Just look at these pictures of the kids at the airport while we were gone.  Teta and Seedy sure know just the right people!


Helaina told me earlier this week that she'd like to be a pilot when she grows up :)!


Fun at the beach with our neighbor friends, Jackson and Ellory.  Jackson will be starting Kindergarten with Helaina next week and Ellory will be with Zach in preschool.  So nice to have a familiar face at school and at home!

It's true, at some point this summer I thought I might be having baby fever.  I can assure you that my husband was not!  However, with all our pregnant friends and family and with new and perfect baby that is born, I was definitely wondering if our little family was complete.  Well, we recently had the opportunity to babysit baby Aiden, Samer and Sandy's 2 month old baby.  What a cutie!!! The kids and I had such a good time loving on him and by the end of the day, I knew exactly how I felt about having another baby...we plan to be the BEST babysitters for now and till the end of time! 


This is how we spent our weekend in Indiana, celebrating the wedding of my cousin Karissa to her husband, Kyle.




The proud grandparents, celebrating their 58th wedding anniversary on the dance floor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you guys at Karissa's wedding it was awesome:) and Good luck to Helaina on starting kindergarten next Tuesday:) time sure does fly!!!!! Tell Helaina Lexi loves her and I hope that she has an awesome school year:)
Love ya,
Lexi:)