Randy and I tried to keep the good news quiet until some time had passed, and I was able to see the doctor for my first ultrasound. I know some of you may have already heard, because our parents and grandparents were excited to spread the news. If you haven't received word yet, Randy and I are expecting our first baby sometime at the end of February or first of March.
Today was my first ultrasound, and the baby has a heartbeat!!! I am to go back at the end of July for the first round of tests and blood work. Until then, Randy and I thought we'd share our joy with you all. Keep us in your prayers that all continues to go well.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Randy and Kim! We wish you a wonderful, safe and healthy pregnancy and baby! If you have you baby on the 1st of March, our babies will share birthdays! :) Keep us posted.
Love, Tony, Jennifer & Baby Christian
The first of March may be a good day, but the 10th of March is even better. Hey, I arrived 10 days late, it could happen!:)
Post a Comment