I tried a last minute appointment with my stylist Keri, but she was unavailable. So we ended up at Carnival Cuts, which is where she had her ears pierced 10 short days ago. Thankfully she didn't recognize the place and did really well!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
First Haircut
Randy insisted that Helaina have her first haircut before her birthday party on Saturday. After narrowly convincing (aka threatening) him this morning NOT to trim her hair by himself while I was at work, I agreed to take action. Sooo...I made a few phone calls, left work a little early, and Helaina had her hair cut before swim class!
I tried a last minute appointment with my stylist Keri, but she was unavailable. So we ended up at Carnival Cuts, which is where she had her ears pierced 10 short days ago. Thankfully she didn't recognize the place and did really well!
I tried a last minute appointment with my stylist Keri, but she was unavailable. So we ended up at Carnival Cuts, which is where she had her ears pierced 10 short days ago. Thankfully she didn't recognize the place and did really well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Helaina's haircut is so cute!
Love ya,
Alexis!
Can't wait to seen you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!
Post a Comment