Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Helaina may only be about 20% Irish, but she is 100% adorable!Sorry we haven't posted in awhile. Randy and I have both been busy at work. Working extra days, and the Wings have had several home games this month. We're still recovering from Helaina's big birthday party.
We visited Randy's brother, Omar, last Sunday and had a nice lunch at an Irish Pub in downtown Flint. We saw the hospitals where he's been doing his rotations.
We're also enjoying the beautiful weather. Helaina got grass stains for the first time on her jeans last week. I was SO EXCITED, and then I realized I don't even really know how to get grass stains out. It's a whole new place for her to discover and another mom phase for me to enter and learn.
Still haven't schedule her 1st birthday pictures. We're in the process of finding an Easter dress and shoes to fit her large feet.
Happy St. Patty's Day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Rainbow,
For Sunlight after Showers,
Miles and Miles of Irish Smiles,
For Golden Happy Hours,
Shamrocks at your Doorway,
For Luck and Laughter too,
And a Host of Friends that Never Ends,
Each Day your Whole Life Through,

Happy St. Patty's Day "Little One"

Grandpa/Grandma McGinley

Anonymous said...

Awww... cute picture!

Love,
Alexis