Helaina normally sleeps for us while driving Thursday night, but there was no time to sleep with friends in the car. She enjoyed the road trip, with surprisingly very little fussing despite being up 2 hours past her bedtime.
Friday we enjoyed time at the pool, on the swing set, on the trampoline, and in the sandbox. Thank you Snook family for spending the afternoon with us and letting us enjoy your home!
Saturday was the big Open House! All went very well despite the midday thunderstorm. Thankfully the big machine shed was clean and ready for people to take cover. It was a great day to celebrate Alexis' graduation.
Emann, Alexis, Rana
1 comment:
Thanks for coming to my open house I really happy that you guys could come for my open house! I'm also glad that I got to see Emann and Rina and hangout with them it was a blast they are totally awesome! I'm so glad you guys could make it and I had a wonderful time with you guys! Can't wait to see you guys for the spree!!!!!!!
Love,
Alexis!
Post a Comment