A group shot-Erin and Nolan (almost 10 months); Helaina and me; Katie and Aiden (just turned 11 months); and Auntie Megan
When we first arrived, we enjoyed a picnic lunch outside the zoo.
Nolan is very mobile and oohh so close to walking. These 2 are just precious together. He wanted to be wherever she was at, and obviously felt very comfortable using her to help him stand.
The 3 kiddos in the kangaroos belly.
The coolest exhibit we've seen at all of the zoos this year. Helaina fed the giraffe lettuce for his lunch.
Helaina pretending to be a zoo animal. 
I am amazed with this guy...he is WALKING!!! I just can't believe it. Because the temperatures were near 100 degrees, the kids cooled off in a splash area. Helaina and Aiden roamed around the rocks and water together.

This water boy couldn't get enough of the spray spout. Him and Helaina were literally taking turns splashing and then laughing at each other. Too cute!!!

The water log ride. I can't tell you how many times a day Helaina says, "ride." This girl just wants to "ride" something.

"Thomas" the "choo choo" train. It's official, she's obsessed with "Thomas" and the "choo choo" train. It also doesn't hurt that it's something she can "ride." These words, along with "Aiden," "Nolan," "Zebra," and "Giraffe" were Helaina's favorite words of the day.
The water log ride. I can't tell you how many times a day Helaina says, "ride." This girl just wants to "ride" something.
"Thomas" the "choo choo" train. It's official, she's obsessed with "Thomas" and the "choo choo" train. It also doesn't hurt that it's something she can "ride." These words, along with "Aiden," "Nolan," "Zebra," and "Giraffe" were Helaina's favorite words of the day.
Driving home with sweet Helaina napping in her seat, I couldn't help but think that this is one of the many reasons I am the luckiest mom in the world!
2 comments:
Cute pics! Hope to see you guys soon!
Love ya,
Alexis!
We had so much fun! Loved the blog posting. Seriously hilarious picture of Nolan! I didn't know you got such a great one! The kids had so much fun splashing in the water!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
love, katie
Post a Comment