
What a BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND! We couldn't have been more lucky! The 6 of us traveled to New Buffalo, MI to enjoy a weekend of R & R. Mark and Christina, Samer and Sandy, and Randy and I stayed in a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath cottage just off the shore of Lake Michigan. As a road trip normally does, our vacation started in the car before we arrived at our destination. We all packed our things into the car to begin our 2 1/2 hour drive. After 1 stop for coffee, an additional stop to use the bathroom, and one last stop for dinner, our short drive turned into a 5 hour drive with filled with random games and many hours of entertainment. Below is a view of downtown. It's difficult to see, but Lake Michigan just at the end of the road.

The ladies enjoyed an hour massage at the New Buffalo Inn and Spa. I had my first "Prenatal" massage, which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Christina celebrated her 31st birthday on Sunday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA! Four Winds Casino is a new casino located on an Indian Reservation in New Buffalo. After a few slots and some Poker, we dined at a restaurant in the Casino and wished Christina a very happy birthday!

Randy and I posing in front of the Harley at the Casino. (It was his idea to take a picture by the bike :)

No comments:
Post a Comment