Monday, March 16, 2009

2 week peds visit

Helaina had her 2 week visit at the pediatrician today. At 2 weeks, the docs want newborns to be back at their birth weight and good news for us...Helaina was 7 lb 11 oz when she was born and weighed in at 8 lb 1 oz today!!! She received a clean bill of health, and we couldn't be happier! Thank goodness for sun and warm weather. Helaina and I have been sportin' the stroller travel system, taking long walks around our subdivision. She's catching the boys' eyes already...look out daddy...I see trouble in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! She is so cute in that picture! Well that's good that she weighs 8lbs 1oz whoo! I can't to see Helania and I can't to see you and Randy for the baby shower on April 4th see you soon!
Love ya!
Alexis!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!!! You look great too! So how is it going?

You need to start entering my contests on my blog so I can send you free stuff!!!