Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Tub Bath



Now that the umbilical cord has fallen off, Helaina took her first bath in the tub! It's all about timing...she wakes from her nap, nurses, we wait about 30 minutes, then BATH TIME with no tears or crying (even if it is 11 pm when we've finished all of the above)! Then I can usually get an extra hour of sleep from her after the bath. She's so precious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Kimmie, keep up with the nursing the benefits are incredible and it will get easier as she gets the hang of it. I am so proud of you for doing it!! She is beautiful. Congrats again!!! Love Emmie

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... She is so cute! Her first bath ahhh!! that is so exciting! I can't wait to see you next friday and I can't wait to see Helania she is so cute! Can't wait!
Love ya!
Alexis