Helaina is 1 month old today. I sang "Happy Birthday" to her, while Randy looked on in amusement that I would even think to do such a thing. He kindly asked, "Are we going to do this every month of her life?" Probably not, but 1 month is our current milestone :)!
Even though Helaina has met many of her family and new friends, there is still a WHOLE TOWN waiting to see her for the first time! Helaina and I are making the trip to Valparaiso this Wednesday. She has 4 great-grandparents anxiously awaiting as well as many aunts, uncles, and cousins. My mom and family are hosting an informal shower on Saturday so the family can get together and spend some time with Helaina. We are so excited! Besides wondering how we will survive the 3 1/2 hour drive, being just the 2 of us, I keep wondering "what will be wear for the big day?" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment