Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's almost "Game Time"

That's right, no update. I'm definitely overdue, and it's becoming increasingly certain that labor will be induced tomorrow morning at 6:30 am. I've had sporadic contractions throughout the past week, but nothing that progresses.
Randy and I are spending our last day together before the new chapter in our life begins. No plans, just a relaxing Sunday enjoying our families and each other's company. Thank you for all the kind words and prayers. We are blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo can't wait! I can't wait till you have your baby! I so hope it is a girl! But good luck in labor tommorow! at 6:30 in the morning and I hope everything goes alright and I can't wait to see the baby in april for your baby shower!
Love ya,
Alexis!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow! I can't wait to hear about you and your healthy baby boy or girl!! I will look for a post!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby freij is here! I am so glad that is a girl!Little girls are so cute! I can't wait to see some pictures of the baby Alana! I can't wait to see you guys at the baby shower in april and I can't wait to hold Alana!
Love ya!
Alexis!