Helaina has been eating rice cereal for breakfast and dinner for about a month now. She has shown great interest in eating adult food, so we decided it was time to introduce her first vegetable...SQUASH. We boiled the squash, thinned it in the processor, and
walla...Helaina's first meal. Pictures speak a thousand words...
Before the meal, excited to be in the highchair because she knows food is coming

"Mom, I'm ready!"

"
Mmmm, that tastes good!"

All done, she loved the squash.

We are so proud of her. She has been very flexible and adaptable to all new things that we've introduced.
I think we are also going to see her first tooth soon. This past week, she's been a bit more fussier and chewing constantly. So many exciting things happening in the life of Helaina.
2 comments:
Awww... That's good that she is eating squash and trying other vegetables! Yay Helania!
Love,
Alexis!
How exciting! I am so proud of her! Such milestones... can we teach her to say "auntie katie" yet? :)
Post a Comment