Thanks to my
extremely generous boss and his wife, the office of
Northville Dentistry spent 4 days in
Las Vegas. We stayed at the
Wynn Encore hotel. WOW..especially since this was my first trip to Vegas, I was amazed at the sights, food, and entertainment. We spent most of our days lounging at the pools, dining at fabulous restaurants, and seeing all the tourist sights of the city. My favorite part of the trip was experiencing the Cirque show "O". It was great to spend time with the gals I work with too.
Dr. Grant, Theresa, Kristina, Myself, Teresa, and Dee (Dr. Grant's wife)

Us girls at the European Pool.

View from our room of the pool (1 of the 4 pools at the hotel) from the 23rd floor

The Eiffel Tower accented by the Fountain Show at the Belagio Hotel

Theresa, Myself, and Teresa

Even though I enjoyed every part of the trip, I couldn't wait to get back home to Randy and Helaina. Those were 4 of the longest days of my life. By the time I returned home on Sunday evening she was speaking "Ba-ba-ba". A special thanks to Randy's mom and dad and my mom for helping out while I was out of town. It's such a blessing for Helaina to know her grandparents the way she does. It's been a busy couple months at the Freij household. I think we're all looking forward to slowing things down a bit and enjoying the last few weekends of summer together.
1 comment:
I hope you had a great time Kim those pictures look fabulous!
Love,
Alexis!
Post a Comment