Sunday, August 9, 2009

Superior Family Dental Grand Opening

It's been a long time coming, but the day is finally here. Randy and his business partner, Jeff, are proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of their new dental office SUPERIOR FAMILY DENTAL. Monday, August 10, they will be opening their doors for business.

The office is located at
31393 13 Mile Road
Suite 100
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
(248)539-3088
(The website was recently launched and is still in the editing stage.)



On a personal note, I couldn't be more proud of Randy and Jeff. Opening a business requires much more than just pure dental knowledge and skill. I truly believe that this is a wonderful new chapter in their professional careers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo!!!!!
I had fun this weekend with you guys! Good luck tommorow Randy I hope everything goes well!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Alexis

Ryan and Katie said...

Congratulations!! We are so proud of you, we know this took a lot of hard work! We will keep you in our prayers.
Love,
The Archer's