This year, our family decided to try something new to celebrate the Easter holiday. It was only a small gathering of people since a few of our family members were on a Spring Break vacation. So, Amo Bishara and Auntie Helen (Randy's parents), invited us to Easter brunch at the Ritz Carlton. And oh my...you've never seen an Easter Brunch until you've seen the brunch at the Ritz. Thank goodness Helaina was on her best behavior and looked absolutely adorable in her Easter dress!
Today I was telling Randy I wanted to get a picture of her before we ate brunch. She walked over to my purse, pulled out the camera, looked up and me, and said "camera." Randy and I just looked at each other...I think we both realized in that moment that we have to be very careful what we say in front of her! She's too smart for her own good.
2 comments:
How adoreable! What a smart little girl you have! Give her hugs and kisses for me!
Awww Helania is so cute! Can't to see you guys when you come to valpo!
Love ya,
Alexis!
Post a Comment