http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy?author=Greg+Wyshynski*Check out Puck Daddy's blog entry from Thursday, April 29 9:56 am*
"Red Wings could be fined for breaking San Jose's curfew"
In true Hockeytown fashion, the Red Wings won game 7 last night in Phoenix, score 6-1. Immediately following the game, Randy and the team flew to San Jose for round 2 of the NHL playoffs. The Wings are 3-0-1 on the season verse the Sharks, so we're very optimistic about the next round.
To follow the Wings check them out on Playoff Central:
It's probable Randy will not be returning home till early next week. As the playoff grind continues, we are thankful for this amazing opportunity!
2 comments:
Travis and I are looking forward to cheering on the Red Wings tonight! I"m sure I'll be exhausted again tomorrow, dang west coast games!
I hope the red wings do good and I also hope the Black Hawks do good to go Red Wings and Black Hawks! Miss you guys!
Love ya,
Alexis
Post a Comment