Emann was STUNNING! She will graduate from Ladywood High School later this May.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Senior Prom
Here is a salute to our beautiful cousins that attended their Senior Proms recently.
Emann was STUNNING! She will graduate from Ladywood High School later this May.
Unfortunately, I was not able to see my cousin Alexis in person. It's obvious from this photo, that she was a true beauty as well. Alexis will graduate from Kouts High School in early June.
Emann was STUNNING! She will graduate from Ladywood High School later this May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the pic! Prom was so much I definitely miss going to dances! Emann looked so pretty in her dress! Miss you guys,
Alexis!
Love the pic! Prom was so much fun I will definitely miss going to dances! Emann looked so pretty in her dress miss you guys,
Love,
Alexis
Post a Comment