Saturday, April 10, 2010
Meeting Miss Grace
She is just as I suspected....absolutely adorable and just plain perfect! Jon and Erin were in Valpo visiting his parents this past week, so the timing was great. They brought Grace over to my parents' home, and our family was able to meet Grace for the first time.
The only picture we captured of the 2 babes together. Helaina doesn't have much interest in "playing" with other children yet. She too busy being a little explorer.

I have been friends with Jon literally my whole entire life, from birth through 13 years of school and of course, until now . He is 5 months older than me, and I think it's a bit ironic that our children are 8 months apart in age. Too bad there is about 12 hours of travel time separating us now. The upside? Someday, we'll take a nice family vacation out to Maryland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww cute pics!
Post a Comment