Maybe she'll be a good luck charm for the Spartans today. The outfit is a gift from Uncle Omar. Randy and I may be a house divided though...I just might be cheering the "Dawgs" on this afternoon.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Easter Weekend
We started the Easter weekend at Sedo and Sity's home this morning. They had put together the most beautiful baskets for Helaina to open.
Of course it didn't take long for her to find the baskets and begin opening her gifts.
Maybe she'll be a good luck charm for the Spartans today. The outfit is a gift from Uncle Omar. Randy and I may be a house divided though...I just might be cheering the "Dawgs" on this afternoon.
Maybe she'll be a good luck charm for the Spartans today. The outfit is a gift from Uncle Omar. Randy and I may be a house divided though...I just might be cheering the "Dawgs" on this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pics are so cute Helaina is so adorable! I hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!
Love,
Alexis
Post a Comment