Sunday, April 11, 2010

Softball Game

Saturday, Helaina had the pleasure of attending her first softball game. My cousins, Alexis and Lindsey, play for the Kouts JV and Varsity softball teams. It was a beautiful, breezy, but sunny afternoon spent at the ball diamond.

Helaina: "Come on, I'm ready to go!"
Helaina: "Let's play ball momma."
Helaina made yet another friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics they are addorable in the one picture that little girl is Kelsey Bloods little sister Courtney! I had fun hanging out with you guys on Friday and thanks for comimg to my softball game even though I didn't play I really appreciate it!
Love ya,
Alexis!

Anonymous said...

I love those pics they are adorable in the one picture that little girl is Kelsey Bloods litte sister Courtney! I had fun hanging out with you guys on Saturday and thanks for coming to my softball game even though I didn't play I really appreciate it!
Love ya,
Alexis

Mrs. Blonde said...

that is great!!! I am sure you loved every minute being at the softball field!! someday you will be coaching little Helania!! Such adorable photos!!

The Cobb Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend! I can't believe how much Helaina has changed, she is a doll. Love you guys